Maximize energy efficiency and building performance
Schedule a consultation today.
G and C Construction and Electrical Company offers a virtually endless list of electrical services for commercial buildings in the Vancouver-Portland area. After nearly 20 years in business and with 75 years experience between us, we strongly believe that almost anything is possible when it comes to electrical building performance.
Work We Do
Here is a list of our most common electrical services. If you’re in need of a service not listed below, please contact us because we can probably do it!
- Emergency Generators and Cogeneration
- Metering Analysis & Arc Flash Analysis
- HVAC and mechanical wiring
- Lighting design, retrofits, and upgrades
- Branch circuit panelboards
- System start-up/commissioning
- Electrical low voltage and high voltage systems
- Pre-action controls and detection
- Emergency generation and distribution systems
- Variable frequency drives
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- Electrical prefabrication
G and C is committed to customer satisfaction
While typically acting as a subcontractor, many electrical construction contractors have the privilege of bidding projects directly, and we hold a lot of value in our direct connections with building owners and managers. We make it a priority to fully understand our customers’ needs and concerns throughout each phase of the project, and we’re always upfront about costs.
We can also ensure that we will diligently obtain and organize all necessary building permits and inspections for your project. All quality standards will be met or exceeded (National Electrical Code (NEC), National Electrical Installation Standards (NEIS), and American National Standards Institute (ANSI)) and you can count on all installed electrical systems to continue to perform as designed for many years to come.
We also offer sensible maintenance contracts.